Tips on How to Care For Your Mixer Grinder
The mixer grinder is one of the most essential appliances used in every kitchen. From grinding masalas for spice lovers to mixing perfect chutneys to compliment your meals, mixer grinders do a lot in the kitchen. It is a must to have a good quality mixer grinder in every kitchen as it allows you to multi-task and prepare recipes with ease.
It is necessary to know the features and technical specifications before you buy the best mixer grinder. A good-quality mixer grinder will simplify your kitchen chores. But, it is equally important to consciously take good care of your mixer grinder to ensure its longevity. Good maintenance will help the mixer blades to stay sharper for longer times & prevent the motor from overheating.
Here are some tips to take the best care of your mixer grinder and ensure it functions well:
- Finding the most suitable place for your mixer grinder in your kitchen is essential.
- Make sure to place it in such a way that it is easily accessible. Fixing your mixer grinder in a particular place will prevent it from mishandling.
- Also, make sure that you place it in a segregated and dry area to prevent electric shocks or while using.
- It is advised not to pour very hot or very cold ingredients into your mixer grinder jars to prevent damage to the rubber gaskets and machinery.
- Avoid filling the jars to their full capacity. Mix or grind your ingredients into two parts to avoid putting excess pressure on the blades which may reduce their efficiency.
- Lock the jars well into the machine before you turn on your mixer grinder to avoid damaging the mixer grinder due to improper gripping.
- Secure the lids of the jars well before turning on the mixer grinder to avoid spilling. Best mixer grinders like Kenstar Fusion Pro 8 come with twist locking lids to facilitate the hands-free operation of the mixer grinder.
Once you have used your mixer grinder to get the desired blended ingredients for your recipes, it is necessary to ensure its perfect cleaning.
- Rinsing your mixer grinder jars after every use is very necessary. You may use a mild dishwasher with water.
- Dry your jars well with a cloth before keeping them back. A soft cloth is recommended to avoid any scratches.
- Along with cleaning your jars after every use, it is also necessary to follow a thorough cleaning process for your mixer grinder every 10-15 days.
- You can use a combination of the dishwasher and baking soda to let go of any stains and odor of spices and other ingredients.
- To clean the body of your mixer grinder you may use a toothbrush and lime juice with lukewarm water. Be careful not to let water seep into the machinery.
Whenever you need to replace any part of your mixer grinder, make sure to use the parts that the manufacturer recommends.
Buy the top-rated mixer grinders from Kenstar. Visit the Kenstar website to read the detailed description of different mixer grinders and order the one that fits your kitchen needs.
STRONGER SUPPORT: Kenstar has a strong service support network across India to ensure prompt service and maintenance of your appliances, 350+ service centres across India.
HASSLE-FREE SERVICING: Servicing your Kenstar home appliance is easier than ever. To raise a quick servicing request in minutes, simply:
Email your service request to firstname.lastname@example.org